16 June 2007

New Laptop=Blog starting time

Ah... My new laptop. Nice! My dad was planning to get this end of the month. But my dad ordered it a week ago. It was on a Friday... After anime club, my mom pick me from uni, went straight home. I was tired tho. My dad was picked by his friend. After reaching home, my dad says, "Help me take sumthing from uncle's car, got present 4 u...." "Oh.. ok..." i said, "??! What's this? Dell?... OMG!! Laptop!" A Dell Inspiron 1501.

So i open it like it was my birthday... hahaha..
The Opening....... XD

So many Thing -.-l|

Oh! It Comes with the bag..

I asked my dad how much did he buy.. RM3000+... Hmm... "Cheap 1 ar?"i thought... So as usual, i went to 'run..' at the start button and key in 'dxdiag'... To my surprise it is d@ame high!
Here are the specs at dell site:
  • AMD Turion® 64x2 Mobile technology TL-56 Processor (1.8GHz/1MB Cache)
  • Genuine Windows Vista™ Home Basic
  • 1GB (2x512MB) 533MHz dual-channel DDR2 SDRAM
  • 15.4" Wide Screen XGA TFT Display (1280x800 res.)
  • 120GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
  • 24X CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
  • ATI Radeon® Xpress 1150 HyperMemory™ (integrated)
*Borat Nice Pose with 2 thumbs up* NICE!!!

No comments: